What is Aloe Vera? We see it in supermarkets, health stores, drinks, cosmetics and ointments. It appears in toothpaste, skin lotions, sunburn creams and many other health and cosmetic products. But what is Aloe Vera? Aloe Vera is a plant that originates from the Middle East but has now spread across the world and grows in tropical climates, mainly harvested for ornamental, agricultural and medicinal use. The plant has thick, fleshy, green leaves with one edge being serrated with small white “teeth”.
What is Aloe Vera? The juice from the Aloe Vera plant contains approximately 75 components including vitamins A, C, and E, folic acid and vitamin B12. It also contains minerals like calcium, copper, magnesium, sodium, zinc, potassium and other essential nutrients. It is these nutrients that research shows can have a beneficial effect on the body and provide soothing, moisturising and healing properties.
The ingredients in the juice from the Aloe Vera plant can help with the following, amongst many other benefits:
- Increase Digestive Health – with a laxative effect, Aloe Vera can help encourage bacteria in the gut and regulate bowel movements, critical to good digestive health
- Reducing Inflammation – studies show that the juice from the Aloe Vera plant can reduce joint pain, help with arthritis and aid joint healing
- Increased Heart Health – Aloe Vera can help reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, therefore improving heart health and potentially reducing the risk of heart conditions
- Weight Loss – Aloe increases body metabolism and can help the conversion of food into energy, helping as part of a holistic weight loss program
- Improving Hair and Skin Health – Aloe Vera can help balance the natural alkalinity of the skin, soothing and healing the skin, which can lead to more hydrated skin and an overall improvement in skin and hair health.
Lisa Nuttall and Forever Living Products
Lisa Nuttall is a Wirral based specialist adviser and distributor of the unique range of Forever products. She can guide you through how to repair and re-nourish your skin along with helping you cleanse, tone, lose weight and get a fitter body. Get in touch with Lisa, have a chat and discover how Aloe Vera could help improve your life.
Give Lisa a ring NOW – 0798 156 8375
Email her directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit her website – http://lisanuttall.myforever.biz/store/
Read More Here: