Are you involved with a building project? Clearing and preparing a site for a new construction? Landscaping an area for development or creating embankments, slopes or landfill? Are you involved with roads and railways and need ground preparation as part of the project? You need earthworks expertise from Plough Geotechnical to ensure your prepared ground is fit-for-purpose and meets all compliance and regulations.
Before any construction project begins, Plough Geotechnical Ltd will visit your proposed site and examine the ground geotechnical structure, suitability and requirements for the land BEFORE any construction begins. Detailed assessments and analysis will establish the land suitability, the reusability of materials and the requirements and materials for creating the ground, ready for development. A full, detailed earthworks design, created by the team at Plough Geotechnical Ltd, will ensure that future land issues are addressed and relevant actions taken before costly expenses are incurred in the future if the work is not completed. Earthworks expertise from Plough Geotechnical Ltd can help you apply your specifications, whilst ensuring you comply with all regulations, saving your business time and money.
Earthworks expertise from Plough Geotechnical Ltd can help you with:
- Materials testing – to see what you are working with
- Interpreting specifications – such as Highways Agency Specification Series 600 and Specific Numbered Appendices
- Compaction specification – including roller choice and operation
- Compaction testing – to ensure the desired result has been achieved
- Stability calculation – of the compacted earthworks
- Expert witness – to identify where set specifications have not been followed
Plough Geotechnical Ltd are a Wirral based team of Geotechnical engineers, providing a specialist earthworks design service along with other Geotechnical services and acting as an expert Geotechnical witness should things go wrong in the future.
Contact Alan at Plough Geotechnical Ltd for an initial, informal chat about how you may be able to work together.
Tel: 0151 353 1730
Mob: 07957 659 819
Read more blogs
More … HERE