BNI Business Training and Education
Are you still learning new tips and techniques in your business? Do you have a training plan for yourself and your team? What about training to improve your networking skills and how to develop long-term business relationships and referral partnerships? BNI Merseyside, part of the world’s leading business networking and referral organisation is committed to developing their members skills through the worldwide BNI Business Training and Education program.
Why do BNI focus on training and education? Because it works. It ensures that the system and culture within BNI and throughout the workplace is maintained. This promotes clear direction for a continuous successful business skill learning program, by following a proven model.
BNI have developed a program of training events across Merseyside that are delivered by members and are fully interactive and inclusive, such as:
- 121 Workshops – Designed to show how effective 121’s can help you generate more quality referrals
- BNI Connect – Learn how to use the online membership portal and how to maximise the benefits from being connected to BNI members worldwide
- Generate More Business with Visitors – designed to encourage more visitors to your chapter and the benefits of visitors to the whole group
- How to Maximise Your Return in BNI – by understanding your investment and return helps to develop new goals for your membership
- Make more Sales by Presenting Effectively – providing further skills on presentation within BNI and externally to your potential clients
- Member Success Programme – A two-hour introductory overview for new BNI members focusing on how they can rapidly maximise the business that they obtain through their chapters
- Referral Skills – A superb opportunity for you to increase the profitability of your non-BNI referral relationships
BNI provides a structured, supportive, business environment for local business people to network, learn valuable new skills and develop strong personal relationships. BNI’s philosophy is Givers Gain®, which is simply this:
“If I give you business, you’ll want to give me business”.
The BNI Business Training and Education Program supports the mission of BNI which is to help members increase their business through a structured, positive and professional referral marketing program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals.
Have a look at the links below and come and join us for a meeting.
Why Join BNI Merseyside? http://bnimerseyside.com/en-GB/whybni
For more details about BNI Merseyside and what to expect from a BNI meeting, please visit our website here http://bnimerseyside.com/en-GB/index
To find a chapter near to your business please visit, http://bnimerseyside.com/en-GB/findachapter
If you would like to be invited to a chapter near to you, then please fill out your details at the following link and someone will respond to you shortly.
Read More Here: